Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Social studies - Qualities of an entrepreneur.

-In social studies we have been given homework which was to write qualities that relates to us and support it based on our lives -



My qualities
  • Disciple
  • Confidence
  • Good attitude
  • Determination


I personally have good qualities that I think would help me get certain jobs. I definitely have confidence within myself and i am very disciplined as i grew up in a family, who my dad (an ex US marine)  we were raised to give respect and to have confidence thanks to my dad, I carry this out in my school and social life.
Some other qualities that I have would be determination, and a good attitude, to back up those qualities, in my education journey you will see I have finished my work, even if I don't finish it at the deadline I will still push to finish.


For the attitude, you can look at my social/school life, I do have a good attitude towards my friends and strangers and also I have good intentions.
This was all because I witnessed these qualities from my elders I carried all these into the present and I believe it will help me get a good response from a job interview, since these are some of the main qualities.




2 comments:

sonya robertson said...

Great qualities to have Isabella, I really enjoy the confidence you show when presenting work in front of the class. You speak well and always prepare work that suits your audience. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Isabella,

My name is James and I work with the team in Manaiakalani Outreach Schools. I really enjoyed reading your post and made lots of connections having grown up in a military household myself. Do you think the discipline associated with the military has any effect on creativity? Or does it make you more determined to see tasks through to the end?

It's really clear that you have high levels of respect for the adults in your life and tremendous determination to succeed. Thanks so much for sharing your learning.

James

Post a Comment